Info Request on James Petras and Santa Fe Commitee

Zeynep Tufekcioglu zeynept at turk.net
Sun Aug 11 14:29:14 MDT 1996

I am looking for an article by James Petras that was published in a weekly
in Uruguay named "Brecha". The name of the article may be "The Metamorphosis
of the Latin American Left", or "The Changing of the Latin American Left". I
have no idea of the time it was published.

Also, I am trying to find the report prepared by the "Santa Fe Committee",
prepared presumably in 1980, for the "Inter-American Security Council". It
is possibly a confidential document the contents of which was leaked, or
made public later. The document deals with the foreign policy of the US.

Any suggestions regarding where I may look, if not the documents themselves,
would also be appreciated.

Zeynep