L*st technology. Digest intolerable. (fwd)

Spoon Collective spoons at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
Mon Aug 12 00:37:14 MDT 1996

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 18:49:29 -0500 (CDT)
From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
To: marxism at jefferson.village.virginia.edu
Subject: Re: List technology. Digest intolerable.

    I sub*scribe to the digest on  another l*st, "Walkers in Darkness" (a
support list for depressives and manic depressives.  I have to there
because there are so many  posters that they would flood my mailbox.
But I don't have time to cursor through a digest either, so as a result
I delete all of them as they appear, taking a peek every few weeks or
so.  If marxism went to all digest I would have to either do the
same or unsubscribe. I simply couldn't hack it.

    I agree with Rahul and Hugh. Chris's proposal would kill the
list for me willy nilly.

    Carrol