Where do you expend your energies?

Ang uls at msn.com
Wed Aug 14 17:36:42 MDT 1996

Thank you so much Rakesh!  I did a search of Michel Chossudovsky's name on the
web and did come up with an article by him, courtesy of the Third World
Network Features.  I don't know if it's the one you read in the Third World
Resurgence, it's entitled "IMF-World Bank policies and the Rwandan
holocaust" and here is the web site for it:
http://tdg.uoguelph.ca/~kwakely/polstudies/readings/SAPs_and_Rwanda.html