Reply to Nick's partner about talking to people

CAGJimKane at aol.com CAGJimKane at aol.com
Thu Aug 15 01:36:31 MDT 1996

Kate,

You have to same line as Nick is ironic use of "err ..." I wonder which of
you first developed this discussion tactic.

You think that I don't want to talk to Nick because he's not a
Marxist-Leninist. In fact, I seem to have spent quite a lot of time of late
speaking with him. I made one point, and one point only, in response to his
saying I'd told him he should leave the Labour Party and joined the CAG - I
pointed out that he should *not* since he is not a Marxist-Leninist, and only
the CAG (and the sort of Communist Party the CAG wants to see created) is for
Marxist-Leninists.

Talk to him - of course. Let him join (hardly a big issue since he doesn't
want to) - not unless he becomes a Marxist-Leninist.

For Communism

Jim
CAG BM Box 4473
London WC1N 3XX