Reply to: Re: Communists & Labour

Jon Flanders 72763.2240 at compuserve.com
Thu Aug 15 16:01:11 MDT 1996

 >> I do not think people were bored by our discussion. I think that they
 were interested to see how it would develop. << Richard Bos

 Jon Flanders:

  I have been following this discussion with great interest. It is very
relevant to developments around the Labor Party here in the US. It also
confirms for me that it is damnably difficult to sort out the correct strategy
and tactics for another country. All of you make excellent points.

  The only question I have is this. Why is being in the Labour Party an either
or situation? Don't marxist groups have members in and a presence outside
Labour at the same time?

  E-mail from: Jonathan E. Flanders, 15-Aug-1996