The only real Maoist party in the world

Rubyg580 at aol.com Rubyg580 at aol.com
Thu Aug 15 16:18:27 MDT 1996

<< Indeed, if you think about it, the new wave of tanning creams
 could well be a plot by our alien masters -- oh shit! that's 9th
 circle esoteric MIM secrets, just pretend you didn't hear that --
 a plot by our, uh, rulers to get some of us settlers to darken up,
 thus transforming us from their co-exploiters into producers
 of surplus value, which, as you know, we currently are not.

 -- Matt "Got milk?" D.>>>

SURE I got milk, I'm the milkmaid, ain't I?  Now, do you want
WHITE milk (you exploiter scum) or dark, BLACK, chocolate,
milk you wonderful, exploited proletarian?

 G/D
(sorry, I just couldn't resist!)