TimAlphanumeric on Cuba

Hugh Rodwell m-14970 at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sat Aug 17 18:12:01 MDT 1996

Doug Headwood writes:

>Since I've yet to get an answer from TimW{string} on how *he* thinks Cuba
>should have dealt with the implacable hostility of the United States, I
>have to conclude he has no goddamn idea, even though he still insists on
>denouncing the lack of democracy.

Strange the way Doug suddenly decides it's time to demand policy from
someone when he's constantly hidden behind the observer facade when I've
asked *him* for policy positions.

Or he's played god, as if everyone already knew the only correct policy to
adopt. Maybe Tim W's got just the same  right to play god as Doug?

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to Doug's line on the right way for Cuba to
deal with the implacable hostility of the US. Or rather, his considered
opinion on which of the various lines the Cuban leadership has taken at
various times is the correct line. Unless every zig and zag has also been
totally correct, perhaps.

In anticipation,

Cheers,

Hugh