Flexible Employment - II. A suggestion to Rahul.

Carrol Cox cbcox at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu
Sat Aug 17 19:45:48 MDT 1996

    Rahul, this thread is, I think, both extremely interesting and
important. I think you should save your sarcasm/irony for other
threads. You are not debating MIM or the Sparticist League here.

    In fact, I would like to see you repost one or two of your
earlier postings without the irony. (I confess that in one or
two sentences I wasn't quite sure whether to read them as irony
or straight--and I'm usually pretty good at making that
distinction with friend or foe.

    Carrol