US Profits

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Aug 19 11:49:39 MDT 1996

At 12:31 PM 8/19/96, Maoist Internationalist Movement wrote:

>Yes Mr. Henwood, the rest of the social-patriotic
>labor aristocracy worshippers on this list are
>waiting for you to bail them out on the numbers.
>Why not explain how exactly those profits are NOT
>completely derived from Third World workers
>first of all and secondarily the immigrant and
>internal semi-colonies internal to u.s. imperialism?

Why should I do that, when you've already done such a masterful job of it?
I kneel in awe before your explanation of how, say, striking press
operators in Detroit are the enemies of the true working class. And how the
disproportionally unemployed members of the "internal semi-colonies" are
the true expropriated creators of surplus value.

Sorry to be so abbreviated, but I have to run off & call my London broker
before Europe closes.

Doug

--

Doug Henwood