a revolution of knives and forks?

ROSSERJB at jmu.edu ROSSERJB at jmu.edu
Mon Aug 19 14:08:54 MDT 1996

     So, there will be a reorg of this list by the spoons
org.  Does this mean there will be a revolution by the
knives and forks?  Certainly they have been oppressed by
the current regime.
     Aside to Carrol Cox:  I find it curious that a CPUSA
member would consider my questioning a Trotskyist about whether
The Big T could have avoided bureaucracy during centrally planned
industrialization anymore than could The Big S as evidence of
"platonic Marxism" or "fascism."   I think that you had better
give Big Gus a call at the office.
Barkley Rosser