MIM GOES ANTI-STALIN?

SCOTT R MCLEMEE MCLEMEE at mail.loc.gov
Mon Aug 19 15:03:16 MDT 1996

          The  MIM document on Zinoviev quotes, approvingly it  would seem,
          Lenin's 24  Dec 1922 note on  the characteristics of  the Central
          Committee members of  the Russian Communist Party.   I  blink  my
          eyes, and  look again, and there it  is:   the MIMsters accept as
          politically correct  the document which denounces Stalin.  Unless
          Lenin  became  a Trotsky-wrecker between dictating the  text  MIM
          quotes and writing the postscript to it a couple of weeks later.

          Live and learn.