Leader of People's War in Nepal.

Vladimir Bilenkin azarov at igc.apc.org
Tue Aug 20 12:56:45 MDT 1996

>PRACHANDA: The Nepalese People's War has made a significant
>contribution to the worldwide communist movement by providing active
>support for the PEOPLE'S WAR IN PERU

And we keep whining about the "crisis," "confusion," and "disorder" of
the communist movement! Even if 99% of what Prachanda says exist only
in the heads of his Peking handlers, the remaining 1% redeems ALL.  The
peoples of the Himalayan and the Andes (remember that pompous
imperialist hack saying: West is West, East is East!) know of each
other's struggle and speak of it in the same language that the Russian
workers of 1917. If this is called the "death of marxism," just think what
 its "rebirth" will look like!

Vladimir