Against bad blood

Hans Ehrbar ehrbar at marx.econ.utah.edu
Tue Aug 20 12:54:08 MDT 1996

I am sorry that I have to disagree with you in public, esteemed fellow
spoon member Malgosia (and I mean this seriously, I have high esteem
for you).

The spoon collective has in no way a common political line, and spoon
members must be allowed to disagree in public regarding political
issues.  I also do not consider it the task of the spoon collective to
judge whether the form in which we express our disagreement is
appropriate.  This is for the members of this list to decide.

I realize that I should have taken a clearer stand about this in the
internal discussions.  But I think it is important to send this message
out.

Hans Ehrbar.