In E. Germany: "SED", not "SEW"

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Wed Aug 21 08:22:11 MDT 1996

On Wed, 21 Aug 1996, Hans Ehrbar wrote:

> Yes it does!  You think you can resolve everything by becoming a
> disembodied politico, and you are trying very hard to embed yourself
> in the leadership of the coming wave of uprisings from the left.
> You will do untold damage there if you succeed.  This is why you are
> facing my strong opposition.

Louis: I resent this. I have a truly dispassionate, Olympian approach to
politics. Some people regard me as the Spock of Marxism-Leninism. Olaechea
has promised Rodwell that he would be gentle and kind when he assumes
state power at the head of a Maoist revolution. I make the same promise to
you as I lead the computer programmers of the world into an assault on
capitalist power.