In E. Germany: "SED", not "SEW"

Hans Ehrbar ehrbar at marx.econ.utah.edu
Wed Aug 21 09:13:45 MDT 1996

Now you are trying to imitate my cotton balls.  How opportunistic
can you get?  Remember: it is not the cotton, it is the substance
in it.  And your substance boils down to one thing: "I have a lot
of buddies."  Your passion is not for the revolution, but for your
own unresolved and unacknowledged psychological problems.

Louis> Louis: I resent this. I have a truly dispassionate, Olympian
Louis> approach to politics. Some people regard me as the Spock of
Louis> Marxism-Leninism. Olaechea has promised Rodwell that he would
Louis> be gentle and kind when he assumes state power at the head of a
Louis> Maoist revolution. I make the same promise to you as I lead the
Louis> computer programmers of the world into an assault on capitalist
Louis> power.

Louis> --- from list marxism at lists.village.virginia.edu ---