In E. Germany: "SED", not "SEW"

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Wed Aug 21 09:48:55 MDT 1996

On Wed, 21 Aug 1996, Hans Ehrbar wrote:

> Now you are trying to imitate my cotton balls.  How opportunistic
> can you get?  Remember: it is not the cotton, it is the substance
> in it.  And your substance boils down to one thing: "I have a lot
> of buddies."  Your passion is not for the revolution, but for your
> own unresolved and unacknowledged psychological problems.

Louis: I am glad all this is being archived. I am going to take this
thread after it is done and approach R. Crumb with it. The dialog will be
courtesy of Burford, Ehrbar, Henwood and me. The art work will be classic
Crumb. It's bound to sell ten million copies. You couldn't make up shit
more hilarious than this.