Let the healing begin.

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Wed Aug 21 12:16:44 MDT 1996

On Wed, 21 Aug 1996, Matt D. wrote:

> We are now scheduled to tape a Jenny Jones program on
> September 15.  Everyone should try to get to the studio
> by 9:00 am for makeup and a pre-show interview.

Louis: I resent this. This is a very somber business we are involved with,
indeed. The future of the proletariat on all planets rests on how this
ends up. The very least we can expect from Matt D. is a little bit of
respect for the issues involved. This is the biggest struggle in Marxist
politics since Hukkalaka Meshabob fought Nigel Rabinowitz for control over
the Lithuanian CP in 1935.