PERU: Revolution & Peasant Rondas (I)

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Thu Aug 22 08:25:38 MDT 1996

On Thu, 22 Aug 1996, Luis Quispe wrote:

>          A CIA NEST OF COUNTERINSURGENCY PROPAGANDA.
>      ANATOMY OF THE INSTITUTE OF PERUVIAN STUDIES (IEP).
>                Part 1 of a series of 2 articles.

Louis: Thank god we won't be treated to any more of this. By the way,
Quispe, if we ever meet up in person (NY is a small place), I'd like you
to see you make a jew-baiting remark to my face. What the fuck gave
you the nerve to call me a "zionist" on a Marxism list. You might as well
have called me a kike and gotten straight to the heart of the matter. I
have worked politically with Palestinians in NY for over 10 years now and
I resented your racist remarks completely.