Let's dump smelly Proyect into a landfill.

Luis Quispe lquispe at blythe.org
Thu Aug 22 12:33:38 MDT 1996

> On Thu, 22 Aug 1996, Luis Quispe wrote:
>
> >          A CIA NEST OF COUNTERINSURGENCY PROPAGANDA.
> >      ANATOMY OF THE INSTITUTE OF PERUVIAN STUDIES (IEP).
> >                Part 1 of a series of 2 articles.
> >

> Louis: Thank god we won't be treated to any more of this. By the way,
> Quispe, if we ever meet up in person (NY is a small place), I'd like you
> to see you make a jew-baiting remark to my face. What the fuck gave
> you the nerve to call me a "zionist" on a Marxism list. You might as well
> have called me a kike and gotten straight to the heart of the matter. I
> have worked politically with Palestinians in NY for over 10 years now and
> I resented your racist remarks completely.

We don't have time for you old perverted waste. Marcelina.

From: Louis N Proyect <lnp3 at columbia.edu>
To: Luis Quispe <lquispe at blythe.org>

Luis, I would appreciate it if you didn't drag me into these
controversies. I made a statement a while back which apparently you
either missed or ignored that I *supported* the PCP. I had my criticisms
but I thought that it was leading a revolutionary struggle against
Peruvian capitalism and US imperialism. What else do I have to do to get
me off your shit-list.

Louis Proyect