New lists

Carrol Cox cbcox at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu
Mon Aug 26 14:34:33 MDT 1996

    I use to have a comic strip pasted to my refrigerator that caught
up one of the probable difficulties of too many lists. The strip is
one that no longer exists, and I do not recall its title, but it
dealt with the faculty of a highschool. The particular strip I
posted was one in which a committee chair was giving a preliminaryt
report. First, he said, we divided into sub-committees according to
grade level. The we divided into subcommittees for each major
course grouping, with further subcommittees for particular classes.
And he concluded: "You have no idea how difficult this was for a
committee of three.

    Carrol