Hi, there. Welcome!

Carrol Cox cbcox at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu
Mon Aug 26 14:40:26 MDT 1996

Welcome Carl, you arrive just as the list is being reconstructed--and
there is very little peace here now?

    Query: do you really group a committed revolutionary like
Baraka with Cornel West? We're having a thread on religion and
communism--and I'm among those who think that communists should
work with progressive religious groups: but I would draw the
line at labeling a Christian a Marxist.
    Comradely,
    Carrol