For all the world to see, Doug and the list

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Tue Aug 27 12:59:56 MDT 1996

Doug, no the world wasn't supposed to read that, but I am very close to
the edge of screaming at everybody. I can't stand behind-the-scenes
maneuvering. The Spoons people wrote the book on this. My tendency is to
do exactly what I'm doing now: tell the world about it. At any rate, the
bottom line is that I have everybody's email address filed away if I need
to get in touch with people. Humph, what the Internet needs is a way to
put together mailing lists without all the bureaucracy. The Spoons people,
for all of their talk of 'liberation', remind me of characters out of a
Kafka novel, especially Hans.

Lou