Silly Malecki

Rolf Martens rolf.martens at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Aug 27 13:35:46 MDT 1996

 Because that is exactly what is so annoying about Rolf
>and a few others, they don't show many signs that they have actually
>heard anything that others say to them, it's not a discussion, not an
>engagement, just a one-way bombardment of the list with the same old
>repetitious line, regardless of any objections from the audience.

>Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
>
>Lisa

For Chris' sake (can we make that a conventional usage expr. on
this list?) Lisa, wasn't it just the other day you taught me to
write "hydrocarbons"? Not to mention other suggestions you made
which I wrote I held you to be right about and i.a. promised to
be back on?

Rolf M.

P.S.

Please tell us true: Are you now or have you ever been
supporting Hansel's "psycho" kick-out plans or attempts?

D.S.