suggestion for one of the marxism forums

Robert Maxwell Young robert at rmy1.demon.co.uk
Tue Aug 27 14:06:20 MDT 1996

I would like to see a list on marxism and the human sciences or marxism &
human nature, but I am afraid that my other commitments to forums & web
sites preclude my offering to be the forum leader.
Bob Young

Robert Maxwell Young:  robert at rmy1.demon.co.uk  26 Freegrove Rd., London N7
9RQ, Eng. tel.+44 171 607 8306  fax.+44 171 609 4837 Professor of
Psychotherapy and Psychoanalytic Studies, Centre for Psychotherapeutic
Studies, University of  Sheffield. Home page and writings:
http://www.shef.ac.uk/~psysc/  Process Press publications:
http://www.shef.ac.uk/~psysc/process_press/index.html
 'One must imagine Sisyphus happy.' - Camus