I'm Back

Gary MacLennan g.maclennan at qut.edu.au
Tue Aug 27 19:01:47 MDT 1996

At 08:57 PM 8/27/96 +0100, you wrote:
>After a weekend of debauchery in the nightclubs of the sleazy part of
>Rotterdam (is there another part?). I am back, refreshed. I shall catch
>up with reading +- 500 email messages, and then hopefully contribute to
>the discussions on the list.
>--
>Best wishes,
>
>Richard.
>      New Worker Online http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/2853
>

>Richard..

I'd head back to the clubs if I were you.  this list is now like theTitanic.
It is sinking and yet Spoons is promising us that there are enough lists for
everybody.  We will all be saved it seems. However Malecki thinks they might
be lying and that they will not let him in the lifeboats.

I too am getting paranoid about which boat I will get in and who will be in
there with me.

We might though spare a thought for why the crisis arose.  Why did M1 crash?
Could all of this have been avoided?

regards

Gary