To All Communists on the List

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Wed Aug 28 03:31:05 MDT 1996

>I propose that all those who consider themselves communists above all -
>whether they are "stalinists" or "trotskyists," "maoists" or non-party
>communists, like myself - come together and discuss a possibility of
>creating an international Communist List, before the invisible hand
>makes such discussion impossible.
>
>Vladimir

First I say stop the death of M1. If impossible a new unmoderated list
called "Inernational Communist List" sounds great! In fact if we can  stop
the spoon and their allies from killing M1 we sould rename it along the
lines of Vladimir purposal!

Otherwise forward to the International Communist List!

bob Malecki