Discussing revolutionary regroupment. Joint statement by the LTT and the LCMRCI

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Thu Aug 29 09:38:00 MDT 1996

On Thu, 29 Aug 1996, Rich Tietjens wrote:

> Are you people out of your fucking minds?  I spent 23 years of my life
> actively fighting (with very powerful and deadly weapons) against Marxism
> and Leninism - why in Hell would I do anything to help you now?
>
> Please do 2 things immediately:
>
> (1) Take me off your mailing list, so I don't have to complain to your
> postmaster about you harassing me.
>
> (2) Go choke on a chicken bone.  Don't you get it?  You had control of one
> of the three most powerful countries in the world for 50 years and proved
> beyond a shadow of a doubrt that Marx's theories DON'T WORK!

Louis: Shit for brains, we don't want you here either. Get off this list
right now by sending mail to "majordomo at jefferson.village.virginia.edu"
with the message "unsub*scribe marxism" or "unsub*scribe marxism-digest".
Remove the asterisk when you send the mail. If you are on this list by the
end of the day, you are going to catch hell from me.