To All Communists on the List

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Thu Aug 29 13:30:34 MDT 1996

This is most useful. Everybody who feels that recent discussions around
religion vs Marxism, racial divisions within the working-class, Quebecois
nationalism lack "substance" should definitely stay away from the proposed
moderated list. You should definitely sign up with the proposed
unmoderated list where you will be able to hear Robert Malecki call for
Trotskyist parties many times a day and other vital matters of substance.
Let's remain friends but go our separate ways.

Louis