An Open Letter to Spoon-Administration

Ang uls at msn.com
Thu Aug 29 19:18:53 MDT 1996

Vladimir,
I am glad to see that you have received a response.  I hope you are hard at
work and will add a postscript to your document which includes suggested
possible resources for a list that is not under Spoons' control.  The only
thing I can think of is that "geocities" apparently provides free web space
for the asking and depending on the size provided might serve as a place for
archived materials.  Some members on the list have geocitie web pages and so
may have information on it.
      Ang