marxism...

Bruce Buchan bruceb at olis.mtx.net.au
Thu Feb 1 19:23:38 MST 1996

G'day,

My name is Bruce and I am a post-graduate student in Australia.  I have only
just joined this list, and I am still finding (or trying to!) my way around.

I have an ongoing interest in Marxist and anarchist theory, particularly in
regard to the state and revolution.  I am currently writing a Ph.D. on the
concept of political violence, in which I intend to offer a critique of
liberal theories of violence and the conceptions of order and 'normal'
politics upon which they are based.

I am keen to start or join any discussion on these topics, and shall look
forward to hearing from whoever chooses to reply.

Best Wishes,

Bruce.