marxism-digest V2 #563

LeoCasey at aol.com LeoCasey at aol.com
Sat Feb 3 07:21:09 MST 1996

>MAIL DELETED BECAUSE OF LACK OF DISK SPACE

This is the message I am now getting on the digest.

Could it be that this seemingly endless, pointless Sarah and Jesse Raphael
like thread on list coordinators has now succeeded in completely blocking out
all meaningful conversation?

I have done my best to start threads that relate to some real political
issues, such as capital punishment, but aside from Rakesh and Jukka, it led
nowhere. Maybe it was not the right idea, although it seems a pretty
important issue for folks who want to defend countries which engage in it,
but until we just end this back and forth by actually talking about politics,
we are doomed to this exercise in frustration.