Here we go again

glevy at acnet.pratt.edu glevy at acnet.pratt.edu
Sat Feb 3 08:59:14 MST 1996

Chris, London wrote:

> Jerry's title and the l*st of people he has copied to shows he is trying
> to threaten  another round of harrassment
> of volunatry co-mods, s*oons liaison volunteers, and s*oons volunteers,
> because he does not like being criticised.

Do not be absurd. I was simply reproducing, without commentary, your
post. Do you call the following "criticism"? I don't. I call it a
deliberate attempt to escalate tensions, to personalize the problem, and
to avoid addressing the issues. That is the meaning of "Here we go again."

You could have chosen not to personalize this question. You chose to
psychologize instead. Did you really think that such a post would go
unanswered?

> What are you going to do Jerry - more harrassment, more hour-long
> telephone conversations, use a delete button, kill file, or unsubscribe?
> The choice is yours.

The choice is yours. I'm not going anywhere. Deal with the issues or do,
as Jon and Lisa have suggested: resign (along with the others) as co-mod.

Jerry