Report from Germany (fwd from WW)

Bryan A. Alexander bnalexan at umich.edu
Sat Feb 3 12:07:10 MST 1996

Great post.  The other terrible thing is: that many in the West consider
Germany's unification to be a success story!

Bryan Alexander					Department of English
email: bnalexan at umich.edu			University of Michigan
phone: (313) 764-0418				Ann Arbor, MI  USA    48103
fax: (313) 763-3128				http://www.umich.edu/~bnalexan