Maoist Illogic

Godenas at aol.com Godenas at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 06:54:16 MST 1996

Leo, if there is one thing I have noticed about you, it is your (un)enviable
talent of utilizing reductio ad absurdem to ideas you find unpalatable.  Your
pithy moralizing is particularly offensive; "morals" are not platonic,
pre-existing ideas; rather, they emerge out of the struggle between groups
and classes.  In reading of your "students'" analysis of constitutional
issues, my first thought was, "I'm glad you're not my teacher."
                                         Louis Godena