Scott MARSHALL

Elsequin at aol.com Elsequin at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 14:17:55 MST 1996

> I'll argue mine. I don't need sympathy
>thanks, I just think folks should see the high level of debate some like
>to engage in.

                                          True to form(Stalinist shit)
Scotty.SHIT BAG HALL
 is the perfect political icon for your party-A DEGENERATE CORRUPT  BASTARD.
 He represents your parties  putrid morally bankrupt position perfectly.And
Scotty
 you're a perfect example of his mental defective proteges.Suck hard Scotty I
 know you'll move up to NO.1 STALINIST SHIT BAG.