QUISPE'S \INTENT

Hugh Rodwell m-14970 at mailbox.swipnet.se
Fri Feb 16 09:00:39 MST 1996

Osa wrote:

>               The Internet has enough problems with the government right
>now,and this
>  is just the kind of garbage the government locks onto.
>
>               It is also a destructive disservice to constructive leftist
>politics.
>
>              I might add Mr.Quispe,your publication The New Flag has direct
>ties to an
> organization which the Federal Government considers to be terrorist.This is
>unfortunate,
>  but still a fact.It would take one fax to a Federal Agency to cause you
>serious grief.
>   For your sake-you had better hope Carlos remains in good health.
>
>             Your Publication could also be subject to financial
>litigation.If you are a Peruvian
>  national you face deportation or prison.You may want to consider posting a
>retraction
>  or an apology.If not,seek the advice of an attorney.Mr.Godenas,may want to
>consider
>  publicly disassociating himself from you.

Now this is what I meant by 'any collaboration with the bourgeois state will
immediately cover you in a sticky mess of foul-smelling slime'. And since
Osa has subsequently refused to clarify or retract his use of bourgeois
state instruments in this polemic, we've got to consider him slimed and
apparently revelling in it.

Each to his own.

Cheers,

Hugh