Enver Hoxha

Kevin Cabral kcabral at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Fri Feb 16 14:55:57 MST 1996

On Thu, 15 Feb 1996, SHAWGI TELL wrote:

>      Comrade Enver Hoxha, founder of the Communist Party of
> Albania, which was later called the Party of Labour of Albania, was

> Titoite, Soviet, Euro-communist, and the Chinese varieties. He was
> one of the greatest communist revolutionary leaders of the
> post-Second World War period especially during the sixties,
> seventies and until his death in 1985. He fought relentlessly
> against imperialism, revisionism, and in defence of the national

	I admit I laughed when I read this post, and I look forward to
laughing again at the replies you'll get to this bunch of nonsense. I
highly recommend that Shawgi and the Stalinists perhaps start their own
list, or stop posting these ridiculous polemics about one of the poorest
terror states in Europe.

Kevin
Cols, Oh