Information

Sendaisan at aol.com Sendaisan at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 18:26:45 MST 1996

      L.Quispe,the Ostrakava -you refer to is ,G.A.Ostrakava.

                           Bio. Information(not sure of all spelling below.)

      G.A.Ostrakava,born Ekatrineburg,1950-USSR(CIS).English language
training MSU,
       Moscova.Grandfather was A.P.Ostrakava,a follower of L.Trotsky.A.P.
died on
       the Island of Sakhalin USSR in 1940-?.

       G.A.Ostrakava,served as an officer in the Soviet Airborne Forces.Saw
action
       in Afghanistan.He was aborad a Mil-Hind recon helicopter which was
brought
       down by a British blow pipe air to air missile.Severly wounded-awarded
Order
       of Glory-invalided out of service.He openly questioned tactics used in
Afghanistan
       He was one of many proponents of adopting tactics of U.S.Air
Cavalry,(much
       bitterness followed.)He was considered politicaly suspect because of
his
        Grandfather.

       I have seen monograph by Osa.,title-K.Philby-Alcoholism(effects on
mental
       condition)Also research-Richard Sorge-in Japan,and DAS ROTA KAPPEL
        europe 1940s.I found nothing on psy ops.His english is excelleant.He
lives
        in the west now.

       p.s Ms.Lisa R.(and others) I apologize for posting off a current topic
.