Materialism

J Laari jlaari at cc.jyu.fi
Sat Feb 17 09:02:48 MST 1996

Justin,

surely Feuerbach was important. But in that context [Spinoza, Hegel,
Marx & Althusser+Negri+Macherey+Deleuze on Spinoza/Hegel-Marx
relationship] I think I don't have to be ashamed of what I wrote?
Otherwise I agree. By the way: what about Marx's dissertation? I don't
know much about that.

Yours, Jukka L