VERBAL ABUSE

Karl Carlile pad at iol.ie
Mon Feb 19 10:56:01 MST 1996

> You just don't fucking get it! You have absolutely *NO*
>comprehention of what you are talking about. If you did, you wouldn't be
>talking out of your ass like you are. *I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT CLIQUEISHNESS
>DUMB-FUCK!* I'm talking about CULTS.

This kind of pornopgraphic verbal abuse on the list makes no contribution to
the advancement of the interests of the working class. It is no substitue
for political argument.

I urge all members of the list to register their opposition to  pornographic
verbal  abuse on the list by immeditaely making a posting indicating their
opposition to it.

DOWN WITH PORNAGRAPHIC VERBAL ABUSE ON THE MARXISM LIST!

Yours etc.,
                  Karl Carlile