Fwd: Questions concerning the SWP.

boddhisatva kbevans at panix.com
Tue Feb 20 00:34:45 MST 1996

		Chegitz,

	What I was saying implies, in a very straighforward way, that the
behavior which you so coprolalicly protest should be undermined.  I simply
think that it should be undermined by positive action from within rather than
ineffectual ranting and finger-pointing.

	Obviously, groups trying to control their members' lives are
intolerable.  The question is how best to expose people who demand loyalty to
"fearless leader" and idiot rituals to promote "cohesion", to scrutiny and
ridicule.  My own view is that partisan sniping is less than effective.
Thus, I suggest undermining.

	What do you suggest?

	peace and tranquility,

			boddhisatva