Fwd: Peru thread--validity of...

Godenas at aol.com Godenas at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 08:57:26 MST 1996

---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Peru thread--validity of Chris'
Date:    96-02-20 10:47:29 EST
From:    Godenas

To:      marxism at jefferson.village.virginia.edu
CC:      100423.2040 at comp(chrisb)

Chris, are you equating anecdotal evidence heard second hand by a yachtsman
from northern Europe with the testimony of exiled Peruvians, who are under
life sentences in absentia?  Do you, like our Muddled Professor and Foremost
Scholar, believe every article (yet unnamed) appearing in Monthly Review and
NACLA?  Pardon me, but certainly it is the people who SUPPORT the People's
War in Peru who have presented nearly all of the DOCUMENTED evidence in this
thread.   The policies extolled by our friends at MR and NACLA led directly
to capitulation and betrayal in Central America.  Is that a tenable fate for
the heroic communists of Peru?
                                                                    Louis
Godena