Anglo-Saxon expletives -Reply

Lisa Rogers eqwq.lrogers at state.ut.us
Wed Feb 21 11:42:22 MST 1996

>>> Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>  2/21/96, 06:59am >>>
And speaking of complexity, how about that research, reported in
today's New York Times (based on an article in the Journal of the
American Medical Association), showing that people who use complex
structures in their idea-laden prose are far less likely to develop
Alzheimer's than those who write in simple, idea-free sentences?
***

But did they investigate other combinations?
What about people who use complex structures AND are idea-free?

I might have red about that be4, but I can't remember...