Boddhi's recommendations on verbal abuse

Rahul Mahajan rahul at hagar.ph.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 22 16:13:22 MST 1996

Boddhi,

About trading imaginative terms for breasts, why don't we not and say we
did. I have to say, though, if all the Punjabis you've met are polite, you
haven't met too many. Before anyone gets up in arms, I'm Punjabi (half,
actually, but it's the half that shows), and, yes, I do hate myself.
Unfortunately, I fail to discern any connection to Marxism or general
enlightenment coming out of this thread, so perhaps we should move on to
the political economy of profanity.

Rahul