The Pentagon trolls the Net

Scott Marshall scott at rednet.org
Sat Feb 24 13:48:00 MST 1996

Gary for a what-ever-it-is-you're-supposed-to-be (as I can't keep track of
all the -ites and -ists) you're all right. Maybe our strategy should be to
flood the list with references so they'll have to waste a bunch of their
budget buying books and journals. Then overheard in their lunchroom:

Smith: Did you catch the latest article on L&M in the Revolutionary Tracing
the Dialectic Vol 3. No 2 magazine?

Poole: No but I like the pictures!

Scott