Speaking for Myself...

CKates at aol.com CKates at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 12:55:05 MST 1996

>It appears that the Shining Path apologists are a tag team of cockroaches.

What an honor to be a cockroach like Luis, Louis, Matt and Gina!

>When one of the little insects disappears under the toleit, he passes the
>baton on to the next little vermin.

This really shows you have no argument except for name-calling and slander
against those who support people's revolution. You say that you do not want
pointless arguments with supporters of the PCP, then what is this?

> We can have posts for now until the end
>of time in which they insult and cast slurs upon those who have the nerve to
>disagree with them about such little details as mass murder.

Somehow, Leo, it doesn't come across that PCP supporters are the ones
insulting people here.....

Charlotte