Beware Unintentional Mora...

Rahul Mahajan rahul at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 1 03:58:52 MST 1996

Got any copies, Louis? From the kind of garbage these guys put on the net,
it's clear they're a mindless, totalitarian, Stalinist party. Of course,
that doesn't mean they're murdering all the left-liberals in Peru, but it
sure doesn't mean they're not. I'd like some facts that come from neither
the New York Times nor the Headquarters for the Propagation of
Marxism-Leninism-Maoism-Gonzalo Thought.

Rahul Mahajan