marxism...

David McInerney davidmci at coombs.anu.edu.au
Thu Feb 1 21:19:44 MST 1996

Hi Bruce.  You might find this reference useful.  If you can locate a copy
of it in Australia could you send one to me?  There aren't any at ANU.

----------------------------------------------------UnCover--------------------
AUTHOR(s):       Balibar, Etienne
TITLE(s):        Some Questions on Politics and Violence.

           In:   Assemblage.
                 APR 01 1993 n 20

seeya,

David.

>G'day,
>
>My name is Bruce and I am a post-graduate student in Australia.  I have only
>just joined this list, and I am still finding (or trying to!) my way around.
>
>I have an ongoing interest in Marxist and anarchist theory, particularly in
>regard to the state and revolution.  I am currently writing a Ph.D. on the
>concept of political violence, in which I intend to offer a critique of
>liberal theories of violence and the conceptions of order and 'normal'
>politics upon which they are based.
>
>I am keen to start or join any discussion on these topics, and shall look
>forward to hearing from whoever chooses to reply.
>
>Best Wishes,
>
>Bruce.

Mr. David McInerney,
Political Science Program, Research School of Social Sciences,
The Australian National University, Canberra, A.C.T., AUSTRALIA  0200.
e-mail: davidmci at coombs.anu.edu.au; ph: (06) 249 2134; fax: (06) 249 3051