I QUIT

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Fri Feb 2 09:14:22 MST 1996

Hello, everybody.

I have just resigned as co-mod. I want to try to re-establish a little
peace in this l*st. When I saw David McInerney's plaintive call for a little
less discussion of moderation issues, so that he would be able to find a
meaningful thread more easily, it just broke my heart.

I am not the moderator of the Cuba seminar. I am not a co-moderator of
the Marxism l*st. I am as Joan Osborne puts it in her fine song, "just
another slob on the bus trying to find his way home."

If this doesn't calm things down a little bit, then I may get pissed
myself. I've been taking some medication lately for the hypomania with
Finkelstein complications that has been bothering me for the last 17
years. This stuff is called Flumoxxin and it seems to be working pretty
good. But I don't want to be tested.
                             ~~~~~~

So, let's see if we can return to the topic of Marxism.

Louis Proyect