Can this l*st be salvaged?

Justin Schwartz jschwart at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Fri Feb 2 14:10:30 MST 1996

A better idea: ignore flames and sectarian raving and respond to serious
posts. When someone who's normally constructive gets out of line, reprove
him or her gently a few times, then ignore that person if she or he
doiesn't recover. Why don't we just start a serious discussion about
something?

--Justin